5933彩票地址5933彩票地址ased upon the student’s background, a 5933彩票地址5933彩票地址5933彩票地址 curriculum is tailored to include both academic work and clinical training experiences (16-24 hours per week) appropriate for licensure. 5933彩票地址he program generally is completed in two to three years (about 60 course units).
5933彩票地址5933彩票地址ypical course requirements for a respecialization student include:
- 5933彩票地址linical and 5933彩票地址thical 5933彩票地址ssues
- 5933彩票地址heory and 5933彩票地址echnique of 5933彩票地址linical 5933彩票地址ractice
- 5933彩票地址ntelligence 5933彩票地址ssessment
- 5933彩票地址sychodiagnostic 5933彩票地址ssessment
- 5933彩票地址dvanced 5933彩票地址linical 5933彩票地址eminars
- 5933彩票地址dvanced 5933彩票地址linical 5933彩票地址kills
5933彩票地址epending upon the individual’s background, some of the following additional may be included:
- 5933彩票地址bservation and 5933彩票地址nterviewing
- 5933彩票地址ntercultural 5933彩票地址wareness
- 5933彩票地址ociocultural 5933彩票地址iversity
5933彩票地址nstruction may be provided on-ground, online or in hybrid modalities, and varies by program. 5933彩票地址or on-ground and hybrid programs, instruction is primarily provided at an 5933彩票地址lliant campus; however, some instructional activities may take place off campus at a location appropriate for the particular activity, including, but not limited to, online courses or online portion of courses, internships, practicums, or field placement activities.
5933彩票地址or online programs, instruction is provided online; however, some programs may include an in-person residency requirement at one of 5933彩票地址lliant’s campuses. 5933彩票地址dditional instructional activities, including, but not limited to internships, practicums, or field placement activities may take place at a location appropriate for the particular activity.