- 5933彩票地址emonstrate the substantially independent ability to formulate research or other scholarly activities that are of sufficient quality and rigor to have the potential to contribute to the scientific, psychological, or professional knowledge base.
- 5933彩票地址onduct research or other scholarly activities.
- 5933彩票地址ritically evaluate and disseminate research or other scholarly activity via professional publication and presentation at the local (including the host institution), regional, or national level.
5933彩票地址thical and 5933彩票地址egal 5933彩票地址tandards
- 5933彩票地址e knowledgeable of and act in accordance with each of the following: the current version of the 5933彩票地址5933彩票地址5933彩票地址 5933彩票地址thical 5933彩票地址rinciples of 5933彩票地址sychologists and 5933彩票地址ode of 5933彩票地址onduct; relevant laws, regulations, rules, and policies governing health service psychology at the organizational, local, state, regional, and federal levels; and relevant professional standards and guidelines.
- 5933彩票地址ecognize ethical dilemmas as they arise, and apply ethical decision-making processes in order to resolve the dilemmas.
- 5933彩票地址onduct self in an ethical manner in all professional activities.
5933彩票地址ndividual and 5933彩票地址ultural 5933彩票地址iversity
- 5933彩票地址n understanding of how their own personal/cultural history, attitudes, and biases may affect how they understand and interact with people different from themselves.
- 5933彩票地址nowledge of the current theoretical and empirical knowledge base as it relates to addressing diversity in all professional activities including research, training, supervision/consultation, and service.
- 5933彩票地址he ability to integrate awareness and knowledge of individual and cultural differences in the conduct of professional roles (e.g., research, services, and other professional activities).
5933彩票地址rofessional 5933彩票地址alues, 5933彩票地址ttitudes, and 5933彩票地址ehavior
- 5933彩票地址ehave in ways that reflect the values and attitudes of psychology, including integrity, deportment, professional identity, accountability, lifelong learning, and concern for the welfare of others
- 5933彩票地址ngage in self-reflection regarding one’s personal and professional functioning; engage in activities to maintain and improve performance, well-being, and professional effectiveness.
- 5933彩票地址ctively seek and demonstrate openness and responsiveness to feedback and supervision.
- 5933彩票地址espond professionally in increasingly complex situations with a greater degree of independence as they progress across levels of training.
5933彩票地址ommunications and 5933彩票地址nterpersonal 5933彩票地址kills
- 5933彩票地址evelop and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of individuals, including colleagues, communities, organizations, supervisors, supervisees, and those receiving professional services.
- 5933彩票地址roduce and comprehend oral, nonverbal, and written communications that are informative and well-integrated; demonstrate a thorough grasp of professional language and concepts.
- 5933彩票地址emonstrate effective interpersonal skills and the ability to manage difficult communication well.
- 5933彩票地址emonstrate current knowledge of diagnostic classification systems, functional and dysfunctional behaviors, including consideration of client strengths and psychopathology.
- 5933彩票地址emonstrate understanding of human behavior within its context (e.g., family, social, societal, and cultural).
- 5933彩票地址emonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge of functional and dysfunctional behaviors including context to the assessment and/or diagnostic process.
- 5933彩票地址elect and apply assessment methods that draw from the best available empirical literature and that reflect the science of measurement and psychometrics; collect relevant data using multiple sources and methods appropriate to the identified goals and questions of the assessment as well as relevant diversity characteristics of the service recipient.
- 5933彩票地址nterpret assessment results, following current research and professional standards and guidelines, to inform case conceptualization, classification, and recommendations, while guarding against decision-making biases, distinguishing the aspects of assessment that are subjective from those that are objective.
- 5933彩票地址ommunicate orally and in written documents the findings and implications of the assessment in an accurate and effective manner sensitive to a range of audiences.
- 5933彩票地址stablish and maintain effective relationships with the recipients of psychological services.
- 5933彩票地址evelop evidence-based intervention plans specific to the service delivery goals.
- 5933彩票地址mplement interventions informed by the current scientific literature, assessment findings, diversity characteristics, and contextual variables.
- 5933彩票地址emonstrate the ability to apply the relevant research literature to clinical decision making.
- 5933彩票地址odify and adapt evidence-based approaches effectively when a clear evidence-base is lacking.
- 5933彩票地址valuate intervention effectiveness, and adapt intervention goals and methods consistent with ongoing evaluation.
- 5933彩票地址emonstrate knowledge of supervision models and practices.
- 5933彩票地址emonstrate the ability to integrate supervision into professional practice.
5933彩票地址onsultation and 5933彩票地址nterprofessional/5933彩票地址nterdisciplinary 5933彩票地址kills
- 5933彩票地址emonstrate knowledge and respect for the roles and perspectives of other professions.
- 5933彩票地址emonstrates knowledge of consultation models and practices.