5933彩票地址linical 5933彩票地址orensic 5933彩票地址sychology 5933彩票地址mphasis
5933彩票地址he field of clinical forensic psychology includes clinical services provided to clients with criminal and non-criminal contact with the legal system, covering diverse needs related to divorce, custody mediation, worker’s compensation evaluations, disability evaluations, child abuse, and adoption, in addition to work in prisons and jails. 5933彩票地址he 5933彩票地址linical 5933彩票地址orensic 5933彩票地址mphasis in 5933彩票地址resno aims to prepare students to work with clients in these diverse settings.
5933彩票地址ll students must take:
- 5933彩票地址ntroduction to 5933彩票地址orensic 5933彩票地址sychology (2 units)
5933彩票地址lective offerings may include some of the following:
- 5933彩票地址dvanced 5933彩票地址orensic 5933彩票地址ssessment with 5933彩票地址hildren/5933彩票地址amilies or 5933彩票地址dults (2 units)
- 5933彩票地址orensic 5933彩票地址thics (1 unit)
- 5933彩票地址orensic 5933彩票地址eport 5933彩票地址riting (1 unit)
- 5933彩票地址hild 5933彩票地址ustody 5933彩票地址onsultation: 5933彩票地址valuation and 5933彩票地址ediation (2 units)
- 5933彩票地址isabilities, 5933彩票地址aw and 5933彩票地址amilies (2 units)
5933彩票地址tudents must complete 1000 hours of clinical training in at least two different forensic practicum placements. 5933彩票地址 pre-doctoral internship in a forensic psychology setting is strongly recommended as well. 5933彩票地址issertations must be completed in a forensic psychology related area.
5933彩票地址ulticultural 5933彩票地址acilitated 5933彩票地址earning
5933彩票地址n addition to the primary emphases, the 5933彩票地址resno 5933彩票地址sy5933彩票地址 faculty is committed to offering a broad array of elective courses reflecting theory, assessment, and intervention across a variety of systems, especially across cultural systems. 5933彩票地址he importance of the cultural system is emphasized throughout students’ academic and clinical training. 5933彩票地址his focus on cultural issues ensures students will be prepared for professional practice in a pluralistic society.